Invisalign® is a sophisticated solution to many dental issues!
Is Invisalign® suitable for my lifestyle?
- Want to eat? No worries. Simply remove your aligners whenever you want to eat or drink
- Because Invisalign® is nearly invisible, no one will notice anything is different, at least until your new smile is ready to reveal
- You can take out your Invisalign® aligners to brush and floss your teeth and keep your gums healthy
- You can take your Invisalign® aligners out once in a while for a special occasion
- There’s no need to make any adjustments. You can go about your daily routine while straightening your teeth
- With Invisalign®, you can be yourself. You don’t have to hide your smile while undergoing treatment because it’s not even obvious
- Invisalign appointments are easy to follow and quicker
What is Invisalign®?
The Invisalign® technology straightens your teeth in a completely unnoticeable technique, giving you the smile you’ve always desired. Invisalign® illustrates your whole treatment plan, from the starting position of your teeth to the final desired position, using innovative 3-D computer imaging technology. Then a series of clear aligners are designed specifically for your teeth to progressively shift. Each aligner is worn for two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series until your teeth have reached their final position. Your doctor will calculate the extent of your Invisalign® treatment depending on your unique needs.
What are the benefits of Invisalign®?
Because Invisalign® aligners are clear, no one will know you’re wearing braces, making them a natural fit for your lifestyle and everyday activities. Invisalign® is a clear aligner that may be taken out when necessary. Unlike braces, you have the freedom to eat and drink whatever you want. You can also take off the aligners to brush and floss normally for better breath and oral hygiene. You’ll also spend less time in the doctor’s office and scheduling appointments and more time doing the things you enjoy. And most beneficially, it allows us to review your final results via virtual imaging.
Is Invisalign® more preferable method?
Absolutely! Invisalign® has been used to treat over 1,000,000 patients around the world. The number of Invisalign smiles is increasing every day. We can answer any questions you have and get you started on the smile you’ve always wanted at your next appointment.