There’s never been a better opportunity to get your teeth straightened with the most sophisticated clear aligner solution in the world. Our office is delighted to offer Invisalign clear aligners, which are a clean, comfortable, and pleasant approach to get the smile you’ve always wanted.
- Faster treatment: With aligner changes every week, you’ll be closer to your dream smile in no time. We might consider extended durations between aligner modifications based on your reaction to treatment, especially in mature individuals.
- Clinically proven: Dr. Naidu improves tooth movement using Invisalign® clear aligners, the SmartTrack® material, and SmartForce® features.
- Better fit: SmartTrack® aligners are more comfortable, fit well and are easy to wear and remove.
- Effective: Crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites are just a few of the teeth-straightening disorders that Invisalign® can help with
- Invisible: Because Invisalign® aligners are nearly invisible, most people will be unaware that you are undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- Comfortable: The clear aligner trays from Invisalign® are not only smooth and easy to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can go about your daily routine as usual, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you choose.
- Convenient: Because you just need to visit our office every six weeks, Invisalign® treatment is great for your hectic schedule.
The Invisalign® Treatment Process
We will explore your orthodontic needs and determine whether Invisalign® treatment is best for you during your initial consultation.
Your Personalized Treatment Plan
To create rapid, exact 3D digital photos of your teeth, we’ll utilize a scanner like the iTero® digital scanning equipment. Then we’ll lay out a detailed treatment plan for you, detailing how your teeth will shift and how long it will take. You’ll even get a sneak peek of how your teeth will move and how your new smile will look.
Invisalign Clear Aligners
Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material will be used to create your bespoke aligners. Because they’re nearly undetectable, most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them while straightening your teeth.
Your teeth will progressively move into alignment as you wear each pair of aligners. We may advise that you start wearing a new set of aligners every week and visit us every six weeks or so for checks.
Maintaining Your New Smile
Inquire about a Vivera® retainer once your treatment is completed. Vivera® retainers are created to order by applying the same cutting-edge technology that goes into making Invisalign® transparent aligners.
Please feel free to contact Naidu Orthodontist to learn more about the Invisalign® and other orthodontic treatment choices available at our office.